Making God’s Shalom visible in our community, nation, and world.
Inspired by Jesus’ life, we seek to create a world of economic and social justice that is environmentally sustainable through awareness and action.
Led by our Board of Justice and Witness, and in partnership with local and national organizations, our congregation is committed to five impact goals for justice and peace.
1. Create a welcoming city for immigrants and refugees
2. Provide safety and support for those experiencing homelessness
- Chapman Partnership Homeless Services
- Back Bay Mission
- Neighborhood Housing Services
- PACT Affordable Housing Committee
3. Protect the environment
4. Reject and dismantle racism
5. Sustain a welcoming community for LGBTQ people
If you are interested in working on any of these issues with Gables UCC, please contact Pastor Aaron at AaronL@gablesucc.org.