- This event has passed.
Parent Club Hosted by FIU
June 3 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT
Join us on three Saturdays from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. to refresh your parenting tool box while you enjoy connecting with other parents over a light brunch. Bring your children to enjoy some seasonal crafts and activities, in partnership with The Home Depot, and stay to participate in fun reading and learning activities together! Lots of fun for the whole family!
- 11:00 a.m. – The Power of Positive Parenting
Parents are introduced to the 5 key principles of positive parenting.
- 1:00 p.m. – READy, Set, Go: Music and Movement
Families explore the ways that music and movement support language development in young children.
- Special Mother’s Day Brunch Raffle
- 11:00 a.m. – Let’s Talk Tech
Parents learn five key strategies to support healthy tech use at home
- 1:00 p.m. – READy, Set, Go: Storytelling
Families explore the ways that shared reading experiences both with and without a book support language development and early literacy skills.
- Special Father’s Day Brunch Raffle
- 11:00 a.m. – Raising Resilient Children
Parents are introduced to 6 core building blocks to help children manage their feelings and become resilient in dealing with life stress.
- 1:00 p.m. – READy, Set, Go: Exploring Nature
Families will have the opportunity to support children in learning about science, math, and other skills by exploring growth and development from a seed to a plant.
- Special Summer BBQ Raffle
Refreshments – Childcare – Raffles
Register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSelf5XinAR0dYoC49U7dC4gLhIA-TfY-vmvrbJomMTUscZseA/viewform
Contact: email@example.com | 786.232.3134